Re: TradeStation question?

Hello RB,
Actually it's "about" 1000 indicators, if you have a lot of very large
indicators the total number will be less.
You should be routinely transferring your studies and indicators to
backup files, those backup files also have a maximum size allowed,
about 1000 kb.
I store my systems and indicators in different backup files and only
keep the most current ones loaded in TS.
When files are transferred in and out of TS they are only copied and
the original stays where it is, when prompted to "overwrite existing
file" my rule is to overwrite when transferring into backup but not
overwrite when transferring out.
The list of ela drive paths, in the "Transfer from archive file"
window can get cluttered with obsolete drive paths, it can be cleared
by deleting the or_work.cfg file in the C:/Omege/Prog directory, TS it
creates a new or_work.cfg file if it is missing at startup.

best regards
foolsgold