Help..members trading E-MINI the U.K.

Dear Member:

I want to trade the S & P E-MINI from the U.K. My problem is that Broadband
is not available in my area in Scotland, and so BT tell me the only alternative
is to go with an ISDN line (part of BT's so called HomeHighway service) Costs
27.00/month incl VAT. Apparently with a BT ISDN line you get two channels
each having a speed of 64 kilobits/sec, however, if your ISP will "bond these
channels together" you get a speed of 128 kilobits per second. I currently use
AOL as an ISP and they will not bond the two channels together, and they say no
other ISP will either! This is not true as BT offer a so called BT YAHOO
INTERNET SERVICE which allows 150 hours of access per month for 15.99 incl VAT.
Has anyone any experience of this issue or prepared to offer any advice? If
so please reply directly to ColHenry@xxxxxxxx Incidentally, I currently have
TS4.0 but may upgrade to TS8.
Hope to hear from you soon! Best wishes all.

Colin.