setting up HyperServer Lite+IB real time data

Hi List:

Robert: thanks for the CME link.   I will check in with the settings.

Preston, John & Ralf:

Before you follow that nice long instructions Robert posted, first go to:

HyperServer Lite Realtime Monitor window, next to the Type a Question, you
will see a QuestionMark.  This is the User Manual.

Click on that Question Mark.  You will see Working with HyperServer and
Hyper Server Edition.

Click on Hyper Server Edition, go to Omega 2000i version, you will get to
Instructions on
How to configure GS to set up HyperServer Lite for a data feed.

I print that out first.

So when you follow Robert's instructions all the way to Step 7, use this
instruction to set up folders inside GS.

and then go back to Step 8, and on.....

At Step 9, just close down GS and HyperServer Lite, leave IB real time
running.

It is a lot better to work with 2 monitors whilst setting this up.

You may email me direct if any questions.

Thank you Robert, and  SP-trader, and list.

RR