setting up hyperserver+IB

Hi list:

Robert:   Thank you for your fast response, and the excellent instructions.

When I got to Step 7, I use the instructions from HELP inside HyperServer
Lite, EDITION for TS2ki, to set up GS.

On Step 10,

When I started GS online, only HP & DELLthey arethre from before, these two
shows up updating inside Hyperserver Lite Realtime Monitor and I can see
their charts.

I DO NOT see ESM4 and NQM4 which I go through Step 8 to ADD SYMBOL into my
GS, and which shows up inside GS as NOT CONNECTED?    They are not inside
Hyperserver Lite realtime monitor either and therefore no ts charting.  They
are both showing on IB's real time quote window though.

Is there anything I had missed?

Many thanks again!

RR