hyperserver lite + IB data

Hi List and Robert:

I go to GS, manually Connected ESM4 and NQM4, and now I can see them both
inside
Hyperserver Lite Realtime Monitor and also open a TS charting.

The HP and Dell chart appears ok, so I must have done something right about
scaling but
the 2 emini charting looks very strange.

For 1-5 minute ESM4 and NQM4 chart, can someone advise a little on how to
set Price Scale, Point Scale and Min Movement?

This looks an excellent tool, Robert, many thanks for your help.

and thank you list for the ongoing help.

RR