Help with Tradestation 4.00 Setup

I just got a copy of the old Tradestation 4.0 with a security block and was
wondering about any issues installing it on a Win98SE system.  I have
SuperCharts installed on the same machine with out any problems and I would
like to use the same data for the Tradestation and move my information over.
Are there any Y2K updates that I might need?  Do I really have to use the
security block?  Will it be relatively easy to transfer my indicators over?

Thomas