Getting a Showme to start in the right place

I have written a Showme that will start marking a bar chart when a certain Stochastic
is below the 25% line and turns up.  But this will only mark the chart until the
Stochastic
gets to the 25% line and I'd like it to continue marking the chart up to the 50% line.
I have an input called LOWLINE and if I set it at 50 then the Stochastic will mark up to
the 50% area but will also make the marks(Showme's) even if the Stochastic doesn't go
below the 25% line.

How can I write this Showme so that it will only begin it's marking when the Stochastic
is below the
25% line,  but will continue marking up to a chosen point, such as the 50% area.

Here's what I have so far:  (the Stochastic is an exponentially smoothed Raw
Stochastic...the default is 10 for smoothing and 40 bars back for the Stochastic).

Inputs: Space(.1),FtK(40), LOWLINE(25);

If (XAVERAGE(FASTK(FtK),10))[1] <=LOWLINE AND (XAVERAGE(FASTK(FtK),10)) >
(XAVERAGE(FASTK(FtK),10))[1] then begin

PLOT1(Low-Space,"FastK_Turn");

END;

The chart below(if it shows up) will show what I'm trying to do...the yellow Showme's
are following the yellow
Stochastic in the 2nd Indicator panel. In this chart the LOWLINE input is set at 25.

John