From: Wyatt [mailto:wparkinson@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, April 08, 2004 9:24 AM
To: Trey Johnson; omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Options

What was the volume like?  Even if it was light, a couple of contracts
should go through.  However, if the volume was near zero, then there
probably wasn't enough buyers to take your contracts.  As a previous
poster
mentioned, you need to find time and transaction data for copper puts on
that day.  Also, you need to make sure your order was a limit order, not
"market if touched" as the latter only puts the order in if the security
is
*exactly* that price.  Check if you didn't put in a "fill-or-kill" order
since this means that the order won't go in unless all contracts are
available for sale at one time.

-- Wyatt