RadarScreen on 3rd party data?

I would like to setup a radarscreen on a bunch of stocks, looking at it only
at the end of the day, placing orders for next day. I am getting the data
using hquotes.com's MQDownloader, which get's the data from yahoo and stores
it in metastock format.

When I create a radarscreen, I am not able to add those symbols.. seems like
I can only add symbols which is in GlobalServer.. But I do not have these
stock data being collected intraday and they are not in globalserver. They
only live in a directory in the metastock format, updated end of the day
only. Any way I can use radarscreen on those?

If not is there a workaround / some other 3rd party tool that can help?

Thanks much!

Abhijit