From: Trey Johnson [mailto:dickjohnson3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 3:58 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Options

Hello All,
	I'm a little confused on option prices and I hope this isn't a
stupid question. I placed an order to sell a couple of May Copper 122
puts at 1.25 or better on a day order. According to two different
websites, the high was 1.75, the low 1.35, and the settlement 1.35. My
broker said the order wasn't filled. Obviously, I was off on the price,
but why didn't the order fill?
Thanks,
Trey