Re: Awesome experience with Disc cloning software

Dennis,

Thanks for this. What operating systems do you use these commands on? I
have found Win2000 commands different to Win98. ie the ^ symbols which
I'd been using alot in win98 is different in win2000 (needs "" around
it).

Having a winXP only on a separate partition on C:\ and everything else
on E:\ sounds a good, simple way to use your setup. How long does it
take to say copy over ~5gig ?

--
Best regards,
 jon                           mailto:jonmac@xxxxxxxxxxx