Re: Awesome experience with Disc cloning software

Dennis , thanks also . It solves a small problem that I was puzzled by for a
while .

I can get create a batch file and execute for some directories but this one
seems
to not work . It is my desktop that I want to copy to another machine for
safe keeping .
In this example I am just copying locally to get it working but the batch
file with
this line just starts up and shuts down without doing anything .

xcopy c:\Documents and Settings\BillsPC\Desktop\*.* c:\test\ /d

Is there something special about Documents and Settings directories .... ?

I am on Windows XP .

Thanks Bill