Can't import ES M4 data, can't collect either.

In TS2000i I have ES M4 correctly entered in the Global Server and the symbol in the
Quote Monitor flashes and shows changing prices, so I know that Global Server is seeing
the data as it comes in.  But there is no data being saved under ES M4, as shown in Edit
Symbol.  And I can't chart this symbol either.  I've tried importing omz data, which
works for other symbols but when I import ES M4 (from DTN IQFeed tick history data) I
get Ctree errors during the importing process.  I've deleted the symbol and added it
back in with no success.  As far as I know all other symbols are working correctly and
being stored as they are collected or imported, including other futures symbols (EU M4,
US M4).

Under ES M4 EDIT SYMBOL the settings are for the CME and look correct.  In Edit Data
there is no data available in any of the fields.  History to Save, Sessions, all entries
look correct.

Is there anything I can do at this point short of deleting the .idx files and
re-indexing?

John