TradeStation Securities?

 Is TradeStation Securities a brokerage or a software vendor?
 I have been trading for well over 25 years and use a couple of brokerages.
I use TradeStation 4 and TradeStation 2000i.  I only trade and use end of
day stuff.
I have been thinking of trying TradeStation Securities, but it seems they
force you to use their TradesStation platforum for $99 a month.  Is that
true?  Or can you trade through them like other brokerages?  The brokerages
I now use have a web interface for trading that is free with all price
quotes etc. that is free.  I can use any trading software etc.for buys and
sells.  All I do is enter the orders.
Does TradeStation Securiteies offer this for free or do they force you to
use the TradeStation platform for $99 a month?
 I don't blame them for offering the TradeStation Platform. A lot of people
probably want it and need it. But why Only offer that.  For most of us, we
just need a way to put in buys and sells online.
Maybe they do offer a choice.  From what I have seen on their website, I
don't see any choices.
 If anyone knows, if they offer a simple order entry setup like most other
brokers free, let me know.

 Thanks,