System Performance - New Research

There's been a thread or two on this board in the past about how to
calculate system performance. I've done some research and this is my own two
cents worth...

http://www.modus-novus.com/optimax/ughtml/OMX_F_GPF.htm

Although the EL function that implements this approach can't be used without
having the product, the theory is explained well enough to help advance the
understanding of fitness calculations, and could be coded if desired by
interested parties (given sufficient EL skills of course - please don't
flame for this trifle.) For all the talk that's gone around about fitness
over the years, I thought there might be a member or two interested in
reading this.

- Ken Greenwood