EOD data provider recommendation? (and TS7 data problems)

I use IB to collect data, for ts2ki, with no historical provider in case I
end up with some gaps. I am fine with this, during the day, but wish to have
a consistent, clean source of data, available EOD. I also use TS7, and while
it provides data on demand, I am starting to have some issues with it's data
quality. Examples:
* EMDH04 had high of 611.50 for it's first 3 minute bar of the day, which is
wrong, and caused my intraday breakout system to enter the market late. No
other provider I believe had this.. certainly not IB.
* What good is the "continuous contract" data in TS7? On 04/24/2002, @ES.D
Open is 1095.25 and ESM02.D is 1102.50. Smells like "continuous contract".
okay.

Let's check ER2. All prices are open on daily bars.

04/01/2002   @ER2.D 503.50, ER2M02.D 503.40 (diff 0.10)
07/01/2002   @ER2.D 456.80, ER2U02.D 457.30 (diff -0.50)
10/01/2002   @ER2.D 362.20, ER2Z02.D 363.00 (diff -0.80)
01/02/2003   @ER2.D 383.90, ER2H03.D 385.00 (diff -1.10)
04/02/2003   @ER2.D 363.50, ER2M03.D 364.00 (diff -0.50)
07/01/2003   @ER2.D 444.70, ER2U03.D 444.00 (diff 0.70)
10/01/2003   @ER2.D 487.50, ER2Z03.D 487.50 (diff 0.00)
01/02/2004   @ER2.D 558.00, ER2H04.D 558.00 (diff 0.00)

What's going on? TS isn't explaining how they adjust data, but looks like
non adjusted data, with data errors to boot. Maybe they think it's enuf to
provide CC data for ES and everything else doesn't matter! Well, lately I do
not trade ES at all and trade ER2 & EMD almost exclusively, and I have been
testing my systems on crap! As it turns out, it didn't really matter or hurt
me, but I don't want to keep taking chances.

That said, here's what I need, in terms of data:
* After market close, need the data for US stocks & futures(atleast ES, ER2,
EMD, ZB, ZN, EC)
* Need daily, minute & tick data (would really like to get tick data for
futures; stocks don't matter)
* Data should be available for last 7 days at least
* Some sort of "semi responsible" data supplier, with some attention to data
cleaning.

Who can provide this most cheaply? (Would eSignal EOD fit the bill?) I
assume real time exchange fees won't apply. And in addition to ts2ki, what
would I need to buy in terms of software? HyperServer full version?
Metaserver? Whatever else I need.

Thanks much! I really like TS7, but data issues are getting to me a bit.

Abhijit