Re: waiting for symbol attributes

From: "robert pisani" <r.pisani@xxxxxxx>

> I'm trying out TS7.2.  I come in this morning and there are no charts on
> the screen.  It tells me that it is "waiting for symbol attributes".  It
> has been waiting for 15 minutes, quite a long wait for such a small
> item.  Any idea what is going on?

I have had similar problems this morning.  Basically I was not getting any
futures data, and I could not connect to the trade server.  And the server
status page thought that I had lost my internet connection.  But at 1006 EST
things appear to be working again.  I have not had problems this bad in
months.

George Eberhardt
(732)224-8988