LCD workstation feedback

Thanks to everyone for the many suggestions I received when considering the
display side of a workstation. This is what I decided, and have installed.

I chose Planar 19" monitors and an Appian graphics controller. I chose the
Planar first for their warranty--2nd day exchange for 3 years--and second,
for their brightness (700:1), and third, the price of $650 from DELL. I
chose the Appian because it was the most flexible-- multiple virtual
desktops each of which can spread over 2 screens and I can hotkey between
them. I use to have 4 (old) screens, but this config is much better.

I can't believe I waited so long to make the change!
Colin West