Tips on changing out datafeeds in 2000i ?

Thanks to all who posted regarding DTNIQ as a possible datafeed.

Can you'all give me any pointers or tips on how to keep my Tradestation 2000i stable and change over to a new data feed ?

Or since I have TS2000i on a separate partition F: should I just wipe that partition and reload the program from scratch ?

Or will that mess up the registry on Drive c:\

I know I need to re-run my wizard on the global server . . .

I think I would need to backup all my data to xpo files so I can reimport it (hope that old global server can translate it all).

Do I need to delete the symswap.dat file in server directory so the gloibal server can rebuild from the new data feed ?

Hmmmmmm . . .

John