Re: PCI or AGP

One of my trading buddies is the biggest user of multi-monitors I know. He's
got 24 screens on 5 computers. For the PCI cards, he always used the same
cards. Like he would get 5 of the old ATI Rage cards at the same time, and never
had a problem. He was not computer savvy by any means. Maybe that's the secret.