GS Exchange setup with EUREXUS

I am trying to collect data for TBX & TNL through IB->Hyperserver Lite->GS.
TBX & TNL, the EUREX version of 30yr/10yr of CBOT trades in Eurex US, and
for IB, the exchange abbreviation is EUREXUS. I have setup the symbols in
Hyperserver, and added new exchange "EUREXUS". Problem is when I restarted
GS, it connected to HS, and picked up the exchange abbreviation as EUREXU.
The S is missing, and I don't know how to fix it in GS. I am not getting any
feed in GS, and suspect this is the reason. Is GS unable to support exchange
abbreviation of 7 characters or more? Is there a work around?

Any comments / help much appreciated. Thanks!