Re[2]: looking for disk copy/clone software

John,

I put Ghost on my girlfriend's computer.  It was a disaster.  Pieces
of it still remain deep on the hard drive where even a format didn't
get it off.  PLEASE DON'T TELL HER.  She is wonderful and I don't want
to lose her.  It was just a simple slip of the fingers when I
installed Norton Systemworks.  Ok that is a lie.  I just thought it
might be really good to have it.  It wasn't.

Best regards,
  Jimmy Snowden
mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx

JC>  I have had nothing but traumatic problems with Ghost when I upgraded to the
JC> next year's version and appeared to lose everything twice.  I won't let
JC> Ghost on my machine again.

JC> John

Outgoing mail scanned by Norton