Re: looking for disk copy/clone software

Add me to the list of people with Ghost problems.  The best method
that solves both requests is the mirrored drives (Raid1) previously
mentioned.  There should be a way to put mirrored drives on Win98,
otherwise raid controller card retailers would have went kaput long
ago.

   I put Ghost on my girlfriend's computer.  It was a disaster.  Pieces
   of it still remain deep on the hard drive where even a format didn't
   get it off.  PLEASE DON'T TELL HER.  She is wonderful and I don't want
   to lose her.  It was just a simple slip of the fingers when I
   installed Norton Systemworks.  Ok that is a lie.  I just thought it
   might be really good to have it.  It wasn't.

   Best regards,
     Jimmy Snowden
   mailto:jhsnowden@xxxxxxx