E-Signal cable discontinued

A friend has asked me to solicit input, from the list, on what data service would be a good replacement for his Signal Cable data feed.

"Would you put this question out on the Omega List to see what reaction you
get?

"Signal is terminating their Cable service feed in April of this year.  I
have been using Signal for my TradeStation 2000 installation for a long
time and I don't find their eSignal service, that limits the number of
symbol items collected to 200, or 500 (got two different answers,) a workable
solution.

What other data services are available for TradeStation, and are they
limiting the number of symbol-items?  Also is the feed I-net or dish?"

Thank you in advance for any and all responses.

Larry