Extracting Data From the Globalserver

Hello,

I try to extract historical/realtime data from the gloabserver to use it in
my own application

I had read the DevKithelpfile/searched the web but I have some trouble to
start

the request logic seems simple

example (should return the daily data for MSFT 10 days back)

REQUEST CHART(BARCHART,1,DAILY,201) FROM SYMBOL_DATA WHERE 31="MSFT" AND
228="03/22/2004" AND 275="10"

BUT I don't understand in which way I can implement this request in DELPHI,
C or VB to use the data in
my application

I didn't find an answer for this in the helpfile... unfortunately I didn't
have C or VisualBasic so I can't look at the sample files

has anyone on the list experience with the Omega Research Developer Kit and
is willing to share his knowledge ? or can send me the source code of the
samples in a text file ...

Thanks

Ralf Bohnet