Yet another response to mindless flaming

I will try to refrain from name-calling in public, because I'm smart enough
to know it only makes me look like an idiot. I've told you what I think of
you by private email. If you were a better man than me, then you'd do the
same. Draw your own conclusions and stop fooling yourself into believing
that you're some kind of leader on this list. The only title you hold here
is that you are the most compelling example of everything that's wrong with
this list. You've done a very good job of assaulting and intimidating anyone
who doesn't agree with you, but I'm not going to abandon what I believe in.
I've got just as much right to partcipate here as you do. Get used to it.

I would propose that this list evolve into something better than what you
want it to be about.