FW: Helix & Ron & BS & ........

I think this is a very valid and intelligent post. The writer managed to
challenge me and question my motives without attacking me personally.

I totally accept the cynicism. I did all I could to disguise that I am a
systems vendor, but the goon squad here decided to exposed me and nail me to
a cross for public humiliation. All I can say is that my attempts to
contribute here are sincere. I cannot prove it, and I respect your suspicion
that I'm trying to deceive people.

However, it's unfortunate because I think it defeats the vision behind this
list. The only "experts" you have here are people who are unwilling/unable
to prove their competence or share specific trading system ideas. Wouldn't
it be better to have guys like John Ehlers participating here?

I recognize the dilemma, and I accept the criticism. Thank you for being
kind with your criticism and cynicism.