Re:Tweak XP

One of our good list members just emailed me for XP tweaks I use to
speed my machine up.  I don't remember if I posted it before.  Some of
the sites are gone but this one is a good one.  The first three items
are the most powerful.  A new google.com search for XP tweaks or
Windows XP tweaks might turn up some other tweaks that I don't remember
anymore. There may be some other OS tweaks also if you go
back to his main page.

http://www.monroeworld.com/pchelp/xptweaks.php

I installed a new Dell multi Gig unit for a buddy's business network
recently and it was slower than molasses until I use the tweaks above
on it.  My five year old Dell was faster than that new computer until
I used the tweaks.

--
Best regards,
 Jimmy Snowden