Re: Market Timing Hoaxes, Myths, and Scams

The tone of this entire discussion has been very unkind.

Wouldn't it be more useful to respond and provide references to those
vendors and/or systems who are worthwhile to investigate? As a trading
community, one great benefit is sharing this kind of information; offering
sort of a "consumers report" within our industry.

So, I would like to repeat the request from Dennis, as a genuine inquiry.
I'm sure there are hundreds of traders that could benefit from this
information.

Cheers,

Kevin