RE: Market Timing Hoaxes, Myths, and Scams

Hi Me :)

At this point in time, I believe the difference is in favour of WL.  Now
I'm not hre to start a thread comparing QS =with WL when this is a TS
list.  But just quickly, WL is something that is easily usable.  It has
massive documentation. It has a huge user base that constantly disucss
ways of using the program and provindg help to others.  The program is
designed for traders, so even though it helps enormously if you can
program is Pascal, it is not necessary.  I've managed to write stuff and
I am definitely not a programmer.  The vendors are more than helpful
than you can than you have a right to expect.  Theprogram is constantly
updated with new features and bug fixes.  It enables you to do
sophisticated portfolio testing at the drop of a hat using professional
money management.  All data can be exported to Excel or text files if yu
so desire as well. All I can say is the program is impressive and has
and will have enormous potential. It also quite a stable program. When I
looke dat QS I found virtually none of what I mentioned above, although
I assume its theoretically quite possible to do many things.  I guess
it's a case of two programs being at very different points on the
development curve, but WL is proving itself.

Adrian