From: Kevin Sven Berg [mailto:ksberg@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 12:21 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Market Timing Hoaxes, Myths, and Scams

The tone of this entire discussion has been very unkind.

Wouldn't it be more useful to respond and provide references to those
vendors and/or systems who are worthwhile to investigate? As a trading
community, one great benefit is sharing this kind of information;
offering
sort of a "consumers report" within our industry.

So, I would like to repeat the request from Dennis, as a genuine
inquiry.
I'm sure there are hundreds of traders that could benefit from this
information.

Cheers,

Kevin