Re: Market Timing Hoaxes, Myths, and Scams

Hello Ron,
RH> Don't be surprised to see a book like mine in every trader's library some
RH> day.
Isn't the majority of the trading book market, newbe's who are looking
for a holy grail system.
While I'm sure there would be some market for your book, I can't
picture a book offering a compilation of
no-good systems ending up in every trader's library.

best regards
foolsgold

>> And Ron, since no one has weighed in on the book idea...
>>
>> No one is going to buy a book titled "There's No Proof That Anyone Makes
>> Money Trading E-mini's"

RH> The actual title I was thinking of is "Market Timing Hoaxes, Myths, and
RH> Scams". My discoveries about the emini are just the tip of the iceberg.

RH> Don't be surprised to see a book like mine in every trader's library some
RH> day. I haven't actually proposed it to a publisher yet, but my friends and I
RH> are interested to see if there will be any interest. One theory we have is
RH> that trading book publishers would reject it as cannibalistic, but other
RH> publishers would receive it with great interest and enthusiasm.

**>
**>
**>