Import ASCII data into TS2k GS

I've never tried importing EOD data into TS before, but I knew it
was supposed to work.  I just tried it and *I* can't get it to
work.  Any help?

The file looks like this:

Date,O,H,L,C
9/1/2003,3202.9,3217.2,3202.9,3212.1
9/2/2003,3212.1,3223.9,3212.1,3223.9
9/3/2003,3223.9,3237.3,3218.9,3219.2
9/4/2003,3219.2,3243.8,3219.2,3233.8
9/5/2003,3233.8,3234.2,3214.2,3220.1

I created the symbol, selected the symbol, File -> Import ->
ASCII, chose the file, OK, chose the format, and it won't take
it.  It shows an "Ascii data file error" dialog and tells me to
verify that the field order I selected matches the field order in
the file.  It does.

I've tried deleting the first line and specifying Date-Open-
High-Low-Close-Vol-Openint as the format (even adding ",0,0" for
the vol and OI).  I tried reformatting the date to YYYYMMDD.  No
go.  I dunno what the problem is.

Gary