Re: Fw: 4.0 on Windows 2000 professional?

Hello mcm1,

Ten to one it's your port speed. You need to follow the directions in
this file: http://traders2traders.com/papers/TS4onWinXP.txt and pay
special attention to the part about port speed.

To quote from my experience: "As an example, on an ASUS/Athalon
machine changing the port to 'ECP+EPP', selecting DMA=3 and changing
the IRQ from 7 to 5 worked."

That took a few tries to find though! Patience *is* required!

--
Best regards,
 Ross                       mail to: Ross.Bond@xxxxxxxxxx

m> After loading the TS 4.0 in Windows 2000 Professional and intalling
m> the security block for the program, I get a window during start up
m> of the data server saying security block not missing, please
m> install security block and try again.   Does anyone have any
m> thoughts as to what may be wrong here?
m> Thanks

m> MCM1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx