Re: Help choosing an online broker

Thank you for the post, I am glad there are a few 'oldtimers' that remember
all of the headaches, problems, broken promises and abandonment by those
folks.- not to mention the 6 months I was offline and unable to trade due to
having the 10,000 pages of code that was written per their instruction for
ver 4.0 that just happened to not work anymore once ts2ki came out.  I am
trying to move on past that, but I still experience the headaches, and
instability- my indicators will only work on ver ts2ki ver4 build 0771, so I
cannot even go to ts2ki ver. 5.0.  I am cursed with headaches for as long as
I desire to remain in this buisness and feel like a slave because of it.
Of course they offered to look at it if I would kindly send them my code to
my proprietary indicators!!!!!!
Best Wishes,
Marc Miller
P.S. this will be my last 'venting' (only because you egged me on! :-)so I
won't waste any more of anyone's time with reading this.. I know how
precious time is since I got ____  by Omega, I spend alot more time on these
computers than I would have to if I had a decent product.  I mean, one of
the few things we have is our name:
To quote from a very wise sage:  In Ecclesiastes 7, King Solomon states: " A
good name is better than good perfume" To quote another wise sage, " The
fragrance of good perfume can only spread its aroma a short distance, while
a Good Name carries from one end of the world to the other. A fragrant
perfume lasts only for a while, but a Good Name lasts for generations.
Only the rich can acquire good perfume, while a Good Name can be earned by
everyone.  Good perfume only can benefit one who is alive, but a Good Name
is beneficial even after a person leaves this world.  Good perfume can be
destroyed by th e elements, while a Good Name is indestructable.
I wonder what cologne the Cruz bros are wearing today.