Re: Help choosing an online broker

Omega has always fed off newbies and it will continue to do so as long as
the Cruz Bros are at the helm. Once they have your money, they don't give a
damn about you and will abandon you if there is a bigger plum to pluck.
They have made countless promises in the past to their customers that they
have never fulfilled. They have been guilty of releasing beta software to
their customers many times, not caring that our livelihood depends on that
software. Vince needs to go back and read the archives, all the way back to
TS4 where I first learned not to trust them. No matter how much gold leaf
they apply to their operations now, I will never trust them again.