Re: What Constitutes Acceptable System Performance?

  • To: Ross Bond <Ross.Bond@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: What Constitutes Acceptable System Performance?
  • From: Ivo Karindi <ivo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 01:39:46 -0800

Also a *very* important fact to consider is from how many historical
trades this statistics is derived? If it's 20, then don't bother
trading, if it's 300 then it's better. However, obviously you will
need to be prepared for 2x worse drawdowns, at least when you take
into account your obviously long-term trades while they are still
*open*.

Ivo Karindi

--
Best regards,