Re: Performance Report

I have determined that the "down is faster" answer is what works in my case.

The main switch I had used to identify short trades was not quick enough for
the intraday trades. This inspite of the fact that the switch (a stop and
reverse, always in, system) seemed ok (long and short) as a stand alone
system. I assumed, incorrectly, that it was identifying the ideal time to
choose a side in the market.

I get to add one more tool to the toolbelt (as my calculus prof used to
say).

Thanks to all who took the time to discuss this.