Oops!

My total unfamiliarity with Activity Bars and
TS2000's documentation was too much for me. I
guess what I am supposed to do is to put up
intraday last bars as Data1, Intraday bars based
on the bid and ask as Data2 and Data3 and then
add the activity bar. Got it now, I guess,
assuming that is the way to do it, it looks good
on the chart right now.

My download from esignal also seemed to be a
problem, I tried downloading last, bid, and ask
all in the same operation and did not get the
bid/ask, then I downloaded the bid/ask again,
sans last, and I seemed to get it all.

Later

Max

=====
"The race may not always go to the swift nor the battle to the strong, but it is the way to bet"