Re: Somewhat off Topic - LCD Monitors

Steve-

a minor detail, and don't know how much you would
care. However, the Samsung models coming out of the
KOREA plant are supposedly assembled with a higher
classification clean rooms than the ones from Mexico.

Hence more of the returns in the past have come from
the ones that say: "Made in Mexico" on the back.

I don't know this first hand. Just from my geek
Uber-Techie friends.

best of luck on your purchase.

mike ball