Re: Setting session times in TS2000i

Hello jbclem,
    I think the  dribble  and  settlement  times  are  added  to the
    closing times and thats why you are getting the overlap message.
    Set  dribble  and  settlement to 0 and that should fix the overlap
    problem, assuming you don't otherwise have an overlap.

j> Does setting Session Times in the Global Server, for each individual symbol,
j> control only the chart display?  If so, could someone give me an example
j> where I can set a stocks pre-market hours, regular hours, and after-hours
j> display separately, so that  they can be individually turned off and on at
j> will.  I'm trying to do this but I keep getting the error message that the
j> times are overlapping...there doesn't seem to be a help file that deals with
j> this (or I haven't found it yet).

j> John

--
Best regards,