From: Michael Guess [mailto:mguess@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 9:52 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: eSignal data

Has anyone been having problems downloading data to Tradestation 2000i
using the patch eSIgnal provided that installs within the Global Server?

I've used it witout a hitch for months but this morning it showed data
was
downloaded but nothing appeared in my charts. Nothing's changed in
Tradestation, settings-wise, so I'm stumped.

Michael