Setting session times in TS2000i

Does setting Session Times in the Global Server, for each individual symbol,
control only the chart display?  If so, could someone give me an example
where I can set a stocks pre-market hours, regular hours, and after-hours
display separately, so that  they can be individually turned off and on at
will.  I'm trying to do this but I keep getting the error message that the
times are overlapping...there doesn't seem to be a help file that deals with
this (or I haven't found it yet).

John