Re: Goodbye!

Sorry to see you leaving the group.

I was just recently looking through the pictures you took at the TradeLab training course at Snowbird in October 1998.

Of all the people in the photos only Mark Brown, Bob Pisani, Randall Kurzon, and I seem to be still active on the Omega list. Wonder what happened to the others...

Good luck on your new endeavors and keep in touch.

Bob