DTN IQFeed/Dynastore history download working? Not for me!

For several weeks I haven't been able to use history download more than once
a day (the second time it hangs up for hours in "ready for omz".)  On
weekends I often get the message "history download is unavailable".  And
today, during market hours I'm getting the same "history download is
unavailable" message, at least 5 times so far.

I checked with DTN support and they say history download is working fine.
They also tell me that it always works on weekends.

Is anyone else using this combination (DTN IQFeed/Dynastore/TS2000i) and
having better luck.  Please let me know. I suspect the problem is with the
Dynastore software but I'd like to know if I'm the only one with this
problem.

John