Re: AW: next day open DLL

VK wrote:
> Well, you might want to use the open of tomorrow or even use the close
> for some historical tests. I know a guy who is making assumptions on
> how the close will be with our neural net add on and is then
> calculating some indicators and God knows what other things to make a
> trading decision. So he tells me it is good to have it. But he might
> be one in a million, but then he is making money and doesn't talk
> much about it.
> I guess when we started WLD we were targeting the high end user, now
> with the drag and drop indicators and drag and drop system development
> possibilities we might get more average users from MS and TS ;-) and
> we have to consider that. :)

Exactly. Alway's stay open minded. And lets hope you will get
more TS and MS people trying WLD out. (i know it's worth
it to give it a try :-)

Most users (with a good selling program) will alway's be
"average" and those are the ones that will make you money and
will make sure that you can keep on supporting the program the
"better than average" guy likes so much.

It's very simple. Make it an option and both worlds will be happy :-)

good to see the WLD guy's are doing research to options proposed
by users. Something i have never seen TS do... Now have some
other usefull options also implemented and WLD moves from
Good to GREAT !

greetings