AW: AW: next day open DLL

Well, you might want to use the open of tomorrow or even use the close
for some historical tests. I know a guy who is making assumptions on how
the close will be with our neural net add on and is then calculating
some indicators and God knows what other things to make a trading
decision. So he tells me it is good to have it. But he might be one in a
million, but then he is making money and doesn’t talk much about it.
I guess when we started WLD we were targeting the high end user, now
with the drag and drop indicators and drag and drop system development
possibilities we might get more average users from MS and TS ;-) and we
have to consider that. :)

Volker