Re: AW: next day open DLL

> So what do you all believe, is it good to give the user the power to
> access future bars or should a software restrict that?

It can be very useful, almost crucial, at times.  It can also be
a dangerous feature.  TS does a good job of providing the
capability while trying to protect you from doing something
illegal.  WL gives you full access to any bar at any time, which
seems a bit excessive, but at least you don't run into the
restrictions that TS imposes.  If you're careful, VERY careful,
accessing future data can be very useful.  If you're NOT very
careful, you may access future data in WL without even realizing
it.  That's bad.

I think if I was designing it, I would by default prohibit any
access to future data, thus protecting the user from accidental
access to the future.  Then provide a function to enable the
future access, so somebody who WANTS to do it can INTENTIONALLY
do it.

Gary