Re: AW: next day open DLL

VK wrote:

> There is nobody that will deliver you the money. Once I use data that
> is looking into the future and I am trying to trade I do not receive
> signals. As Gary pointed out:
>
> If PriceOpen (bar + 1) > PriceClose (bar) then
> BuyAtClose (bar, '');
>
> Will not produce any signals, in other words, no money for you.

To bad :-) However, It was "as a matter of speaking".
That was what the :-) was for. I understand that nobody will
bring me any money unfortunatly. We will all have to work
very hard for that.

But.. if peaking into the future does not produce signals with real trading,
then why have the ability (by default) to do the "peeking into the future"
in the
scripting language ?

greetings