RE: RPC server unavailable

Gary Fritz wrote:

> I've gotten the nasty little "RPC Server Unavailable" error in
> TS2k.  I rebooted (required killing GS and waiting almost 2 hours
> for it to restart) and everything looked OK, but an hour later the
> RPC error hit again.
>
> I've dug through the Omega archives to try to find the solution
> for this problem, but I can't find it.

As far as i know RPC (Remote Procedure Call) has nothing to do
with Tradestation. RPC is a service wich runs with windows.
(my guess is you are running windows 2000 or XP)

If 2000 or XP try looking in your log files.

doubleclick my computer
doubleclick control panel
doubleclick administrative tools
doubleclick event viewer

Then you can look in the system log and application log to see
if you can find anything usefull there. Maybe there you can
find something more usefull for wich you can search the internet.

greetings